LUXURY PRODUCTS and LUXURY SERVICE!
We aim to provide first class service and customer satisfaction, so we are more than happy to help you with any questions you may have.
We deliver products to your home by Finnish Posti/Itella. The products may be returned within 14 days at the expense of the customer.
Please contact our customer service either by e-mail info (at) armadiodimondo.com or telephone +358 (0) 50 35 14 123 or +358 (0) 44 704 9343 ( open mon – fri 11-15 local Finnish time)
ORDERING IS EASY AND FAST
1. Choose products by adding them to the shopping cart. The product moves to the shopping cart, when you click ADD TO CART. Add possible discount coupon.
2. Click SHOPPING CART in the upper right corner to verify and review the contents. Click CHECKOUT.
3. Fill out billing and shipping information including your e-mail address, add your discount coupon code and click CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP.
4. Accept terms and CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP.
5. Review your order and continue to payment.
6. Submit order and pay your order by following the instructions. You will receive e-mail notification of your order.
7. Communication between parties takes place by e-mail or telephone. The customer agrees to monitor their e-mail after the purchase. The contact information for Armadio di Mondo can be found in INFO. A binding purchase agreement becomes effective when the customer has placed an order. The system confirms the order automatically by e-mail
8. Our customer register is confidential and Armadio di Mondo agreees not to disclose information to parties other than those mentioned in the contract.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions are valid from 01.01.2012. Armadio di Mondo is registred trademark and wedstore owned by Finprevisor Oy ( later ”SELLER” ). The following terms shall be applicable in sales between the seller and its customers. Armadio di Mondo sells products to private persons of legal age (hereafter referred to as customers) in Finland, within the EU.
1. Accepted methods of payment include e-payments from Finnish banks (online payment) and common credit cards ( VISA,VISA Electron,Mastercard,Eurocard), Paypal, Klarna, Collector,Paytrail and Jousto.
2. All products and prices are listed online in our webstore. Prices include Finnish VAT (value added taxes).
3. Delivery methods are DHL and Itella/Suomen Posti. The products are delivered with an average processing time of 1-3 working days depending delivery destination.
4. The receipt must be kept for warranty and liability purposes.
5. With each order the customer agrees to the applicable terms of purchase, order and delivery. The current terms are available at Armadio di Mondo's homepage.
6. The customer has 14 days from the receipt of delivery to return the product at their own expense to Armadio di Mondo/Finprevisor Oy, Haulikatu 4, 33250 Tampere. The product must be returned well-packaged in a sellable condition, unused and in the original packaging together with the receipt.
7. All products are sold ”as is”. Please read the product descriptions in our webstore carefully before purchase.
8. The seller does not sell products to retail dealers and it reserves the right to choose its customers.
Paying is safe and easy. You can choose the method that suits you best.
Accepted methods of payment include e-payment from Finnish banks ( online payment) and common credit cards: VISA; VISA Electron, MasterCard, Paypal, Klarna, Collector, Paytrail and Jousto.
All the payments are made through Paytrail Oyj ( HYPERLINK "http://www.paytrail.com )
Armadio di Mondo acts only as the marketer of products and service and deliver the products to the purchaser. Therefore Armadio di Mondo is only responsible for complaints of marketing and delivery.
If needed you may also direct any complaint to:
Custom service:+358-(0)207181830 ( mon-fri 8-19 local Finnish time , UTC+2/3)
1. Domestic orders over 100 euros are free of charge.
2. Delivery charges are 7 euros to Finland, 10 euros to Scandinavian and Baltic countries and the rest of Europe 15 euros.
2. The customer is always responsible for all return postal charges.
1. We accept returns only for new and unused, resellable products which are in their original undamaged packaging. Returns have to be made within 14 days from receipt of order. Returns have to be packaged carefully and tape stains must be avoided. Don´t remove anything from products (including safety seals, product tags etc.). The customer is responsible for the return postage costs and Armadio di Mondo does not accept any unpaid return shipments. If the order has been returned too late (exceeding the 14 day period) or if the products are not unused or resellable, the products shall be returned to the customer at his/her expense and we will also take a 30€ fee.
2. Returns have to be packaged carefully with the receipt. Please keep your receipt of transport until your money and returning charges have been refunded.
3. The product shall be returned at the customer´s expense to:
Armadio di Mondo/ Finprevisor OY
Korkeavuorenkatu 2 as 2
4. Returns have to be made by Italla or transport accepted by Armadio Di Mondo
1. Please make claims by e-mail to: info(at)armadiodimondo.com
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
Maintenance and care instructions for handbags and other products
1. Always handle products with clean hands. Avoid hand lotion or other beauty products to your hands.
2. Avoid sun, temperature changes etc. Light and moisture can weaken or damage colours or textures. Genuine leather can damage from direct sunlight, surface can dry up, fade and crack.
3. The cold can harden materials. Products should be handled with extra care in very cold temperatures.
4. Avoid carrying unprotected sharp objects in your handbag, because they can break and tear the inner lining. A handbag should not be used to carry heavy objects and a handbag should not be completely filled-up. The warranty does not cover damages caused by overfilling handbag or disregarding proper diligent use and care.
5. Avoid contact with the floor, ground and other dirty surfaces. Light-colored products should be treated with extra care.
6. A handbag should be stored for extended periods at room temperature, away from day light and in a separate dust bag. Never store your handbag in closed plastic bag.
7. Don't clean your handbag with chemicals. You can try to clean the surface with clean water or a mild water-soap solution using gentle circular motions, testing it on a small, least visible area.
8. Zippers should be regulary oiled with beeswax. Be careful not to stain the surface of the product.
9. Genuine leather products are recommended to be maintained by leather care products.